jeudi 29 mars 2012

A funny short joke :) ( Bad day )

 


There was a guy at a cafe, just looking at his drink, he keep looking at it for half of an hour.

Then a big man steps next to him, he takes the drink from the guy and just drink it all down. the poor guy starts crying. The big man says: "Come on man I was just joking, I'll bye you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

And the guy says :"No, it's not that. This is the worst day in my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office and my boss fires me and I lost my job. When I went back to my car I found it stolen. And I remembred also that my wallet and credit cards were stolen. My wife left me. I come to this cofe and just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire